Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tough Love

Love is very hard to come by... but when someone is out there for you, don't you think you should go for it,
why is there gotta be limitations and full of questions... I mean a lot of questions
A lot of background check...
Why not??
Why not try it out and see?
Do we have to know the person before we get to know the person... isn't the idea of meeting new people is talking to them and getting to know them?
What if he could be my soul mate, should I limit myself from finding out what is out there for me...
we have to take chances take those risk and see beyond the discovery of love out there
Right?
Why can't I take the risk and finding it out for myself?
I mean if it's a mistake, I will learn from it.


Love is hard to come by, why not follow my heart...
Why can't I follow my heart? Because my heart is not in me, to love
My heart is still in a chest hidden in the deep ocean

tough, very very tough

No comments:

Post a Comment