Saturday, May 15, 2010

I think Something just Happened

You know what people have been telling me all this time,
when something happens, it will happen with a flow,
they said, "love will find you,"

so here goes...

Love is so brand new,
Something is very different about this feeling
This feeling,
that when you meet someone, you get that butterflies in your stomach...
Feelings I can't even explain
Didn't feel like that with any other guys that I have met
hhhmmmm
He put a smile on my face,
When we talk, it's not about science or about school.
Hearing what he does is something new to me, so brand new
Never even met him yet... weird
Feeling like this is unexplainable

But

Could it be, that this guy found my weakness, music
Could it be, that one touch of my heart, that he has found my love
Maybe...
Taking chances, trying new things, it's hard

But, my heart is still locked up in a chest and buried under the deep blue see
metaphorically speaking
and if someone is courageous enough to find my heart will have my love.

All I'm saying is that
I love it when a man is career driven, has a degree and sexy on the phone...

But

I still have no heart,
I have happiness,
but can this happiness turn in to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment