Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SLow Down???

Even though we've only met each other for like 10 minutes, talked on the phone for like hours within one week... it's really different..
It's like when we talk, we can talk about a lot about what's going on with our lives
like there is nothing holding us back

I have to slow down though,

Why?

I don't know if I'm moving in too fast or he is, but I can't let that happen...
like one of his songs he's racing through my mind... am I love sick... am I going to be part of his past..slow down or it's not going to last...
Listening to his music is something real, his tone is very different, the way it flows is sexy
He can be some1 successful
But I am very open, if he wants to talk to me, why not...
shoot.. he can be part of my past too, if he don't slow down
I can't stop smiling, for realz...

I think I have to slow down...

Let things flow smoothly with both our busy schedules. If it happens, it happens

Time will keep going,
it's not about moving too fast or needing to slow down,
it's the moment of the relationship which in tales the movement of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment