We all have our list on how our men should look like...
...blah blah blah...
we judge before we actually know the person,
we stereotype them in categories that we make up
categories of what type of men they are
Types and classes they belong too...
Are they ghetto, are they trying too hard to fit in, that guys act the way they do-types,
they way they dress (what brand or type of clothes they wear), the way they talk (do they talk like girls, their tone of voice), the way they walk; all leads to the perceptions of who they are...
Their characters show a lot about them...
NOW...
Ask me if I care about these stereotypes of different types of men...
NO!
I don't care,
Who should decide what your future will be...who decide whose best for me?? ME! right?
Do I look for a typical guy... like I said what if he's the one and you let him go, because of the way other people stereotype a guy
Why do people judge other people just because how they are raise?
It's hurts to know how people portray other people because of who they are and what they look like.
I just want a guy, beyond the stereotypes, that will makes me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment