Monday, May 24, 2010

Judgementals

we listen to the criticism, the judgments...you change for the better, you prioritize, you do what is best for you-financially, socially, educationally, emotionally...just to make people happy, because it's the right thing to do...right?

What about what makes me happy?

I guess when people are happy is when you I will be happy...right?

No...

I sometimes do not want to listen to what people say about me or the other person,
it breaks my heart to know,
it makes me cry,
trying to live life,
to love, what ever is left of me

Who are you to judge who I date or who I talk to?
Why do you criticize or be judgmental about the person you don't even know...
If you are with an older, who you say is older and been through it all and has more history than a guy your age or younger... what is that say... 80% he knows how to treat a girl wrong, because he's been there and done already...
That's you, not me

I want to be with someone who actually hasn't experienced all that... BRAND NEW...
We don't know what's going to happen in the end...
If he is the guy that will make me happy in the end then he's the one...

We all say, "Guys are always nice in the beginning, but you never know how they are until you are actually with them." and if it's an older man, he might already have a criminal record, you never know, and if it's a your age or younger guy, there is no history; only a little...

We don't know how it's going to be in the future... and I don't want to know what the future will hold... I learned from my mistakes not to think about the future

I live my life one day at a time
I KEEP MOVING FORWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment