Sunday, March 28, 2010

Air Man- The Ending Chapter

I think that he so busy, he has his own priorities.
I told him that he could have tried to have a conversation with me
so that tells me, he is not really interested
he said he was sorry- apology accepted cuz i am a nice girl
he said i worry too much--
I don't like talking to a wall, especially when I text him and all i get is nothing, even on the weekends, when he is not working

I think that is the sign = no longer wants to talk to me and get to know me = Not so very nice; and he said he is nice.

3/29/10-
he said, "I just do me here Miss Cruz..."
and on top of it he doesn't want to get rid of me.

??????????????

3/30/10
I miss him, and he texted that he misses me too
I asked him when he moves back here, does he sees me being together with him?

???????????????

So, what I feel right now, about him, is nothing... he was just a friend that I had sex with and that was it.

4/01/10
so I finally talked to him; we are just friends and nothing more he said because we live apart and I'm crazy.
I guess he'll never know that I really liked him and that 6 months will go by so fast
and it a shame that he will never get the chance to really be with me.

it's my fault- I let my heart do the talking instead of mind and my guts

For now, I will end this chapter as another lesson learned--in do not date or talk to another military guy cuz it's too damn complicated(from one of my friend's recommendations)- unless they are really genuine and really really really want to get to know you and wants to be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment