Everything...
everything is just so damn hard,
Life will never get easier nor be easier
Growing older, there are more responsibilities, more concerns about lifestyles, worrying about work or job opportunities, career goals...
Love will always be complicated, and never easy.
It use to be just crushing on each other, singing that K.I.S.S.I.N.G. song,
then the long phone calls before cell phones became popular,
Oh, don't forget pagers and 2-ways, something like that,
and Now there are many different ways to communicate Love to one another.
I'm just saying this because, it's really hard to believe in someone, because of all these technology and about other things...
Like what my other blog said, my heart and my mind are in two different places.
my heart tells me to talk to this guy whose really sweet and the way he talks and feels about life is so deep; and then there is this other guy who wants to really know me and also nice and hella cute, but so far away and another guy who has hella games and wants to sex me up; and other guys who just simply has no games, but are my friends for life; they all say what's on their mind and what they feel
Some came from a broken relationship which I can somewhat relate to, but worse
is that enough?
Should I keep talking to them,
Should I like one of them and not the other,
My mind keeps telling me a lot of reasons why I shouldn't get involve,
Should I even believe what they say; especially, when they say they want to make me feel sexy- In my head all I can think about is sex...
Should I just keep my eyes open and think that none of these guys will ever be real and be real serious with me? Yes
One said they like me, but they're too far away and just enjoying the moment; should I feel the same way...should I just enjoy the moment too
I don't want to enjoy the moment and end up in the dead end and one of us gets hurts and I don't want to be the person that gets hurt
One said, he's still legal married and can't get a divorce yet
This shit is hard, I like the guy, but nothing can happen..what kind of shit is this?
It's probably not worth it,
what's the point of talking to these guys?
Is it just for fun and pleasure for myself talking to different guys?
It's hard... I wish it was just like this--
I like him, he likes me, lets talk and get to know each other and have few dates and then Kiss and then sleep overs and start of new relationship... is that hard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment