Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Heart or Mind?

How do you know when to follow your heart or your mind, when you feel like you're in that mind/heart set that this guy(fly guy) is the one.
My mind is telling me to just forget about him; he's just like all the other guys- like a player and a guy that will hurt me. The only that's hurting me right now from him is that he is ignoring me. He said he's not ignoring and not to worry, because he's just doing he's own thing there and that is it. What is that all mean? If I only knew what he really feels about me. I want to know, because I do not want to feel like this anymore- feeling like I'm waiting for something that isn't real. Why is it not real, because of all these bullshit "gf" crap- If it's real he wouldn't be playing around on facebook with other girls on his arms and wouldn't be acting like a player; especially when he said, he's a nice guy.
I guess in my mind, he isn't a real, nice, guy that I could wait for...
BUT then again,
My heart tells me that he is the one that I can wait for and that he is a nice guy(from knowing him since middle school); that in the end it will be worth it.
BUT then again,
My Mind tells me, do not wait for the guy, because you don't know what is going to happen between now and 6 months later; and he hasn't really said to wait for him.
So ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment