Monday, March 8, 2010

Going to be Single

I think after experiencing talking to different types of guys for this past 5 months, someone told me that i am going to be single for at least a whole year.
they said that i look so happy, look hella good, and just brush off that bad stuff of my shoulders.
I think they are right, I am going to be happy and single.
One of my sisters told me to pursue this guy that i like and made out with... he was sexy... he held my hand; and I was like, wtf are you doing? After 7 yrs any affection in the relationship just slips away, like holding hands. My ex didn't want to hold my hands anymore when we walk. And then this guy gave a good explanation as to why you should hold hands...
I asked myself, why should I pursue this guy? Why should I keep talking to him, if 1. he doesn't feel the same way, 2. He said we live far from each other, 3. he explained that he's just enjoying the company(him and I's company)... So, why should I put an effort in something that's probably not going to work?
My other blog, "trying"... you try and you try and what end up like shit.

I know I am not suppose to feel anything, I really don't, because I am still numb, I can't trust anybody, cannot believe what anybody says or do
and like what my coworker said,

I am going to be Single.

No comments:

Post a Comment