No matter how many guys I meet this year, I think this year, 2010 is going to be my recovery period of my life.
Guys will come and go in my life,
but in the end, it will always be about my life
My life, I am rebuilding
constructing a new path in my life
This year is about setting new goals, maybe a new career
It starts by focusing in my studies
My dad had told me this weekend that not to think about him or my mom's best interest and not to think about that my future is for them- he told me that this is your moment, "this is for you... you do it for you and nobody else
and when u have reached that, then you will help your family, but right now, help yourself succeed; for you, only you."
He said there shouldn't be any boys in my life right now, he straight up and said, "NO!"
So, the only thing that I can do is listen and think to myself that I can do this, I can rebuild my life and recover from all these pain that some people have caused and move forward to my dream
KEEP MOVING FORWARD
I keep moving forward, I will recover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment