Been to some club...recently
the most recent, The Social, Sacramento
wack- the DJ was wack- it was like high school, retro crap
I mean i like listening to all kinds of music, but in a certain atmosphere of the club, some music is inappropriate
when i go to the club,
I do not go there to get all sloppy drunk like all them other bitches who can't handle their own liquor intake,
I do not go to the club to guys, hell no,
I go because I like to listen to mixes and dance
Do I like to dance with boys, yes...
I think sometime when there is a bad DJ, you just have to simply drink more so u sometimes don't even notice the ugly mixes they playing.
Just real talk-
I hate when I go to the club and pay and they playing ugly songs you can't barely dance to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment