Fly guy said, "It has taken me awhile to arrange all my thoughts so here it goes. 1st I am not erasing you from my phone. 2nd I never played you. 3rd I consider you more then a friend. I am not erasing you from my phone because I still like you, I was upfront with you from the beginning. I think you are amazing and I have only met you a few times. You give off a good vibe. Yes we had sex.... and it was fucking amazing, no lie best I have had had. You smelt so good, and your body felt so smooth against mine. I consider that a very special moment. You might feel as if I played you but it just kind of happened. I like texting with you but I don't like feeling you were giving off when I didn't text you back within a certain amount of time. Like I have said before when I am here I just focus on what I do here. I hardly talk on the phone and text all that much anyway so give me a little break on that ok. I would like to be in a relationship with you ok, its just something I am not even thinking about until I move back to Cali ok? I don't want you to get upset if i don't text for a few days or get back to you right away. that is what boyfriends and girlfriends do. sometimes I just dnt want to talk ya know. Jessica you are incredibly beautiful and intelligent and your the perfect woman a guy could want ok. You have my deepest apologies ok."
I have no idea really what to say to this message that he sent me.
Every single word on this message, i have question for....
Really hard to believe what he said...cuz i don't know what he wants from me anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment