The difference about this one is that he really, really likes me.
My friend said that when you meet someone as nice as he is, you don't let that go
The thing is that I wasn't looking, it happened naturally
I believe it was his mixtapes, but it was more than that
everything was real
I've talked to many guys, either too far(long distance relationship), clingy, ghetto, not educated, or scrub guys
But with this one, he's here
Imma call this one, Fly boy
he's actually proving to me that he is different from all them other guys
As far as I know now, he is treating me with respect, like a real woman, treats me right
He makes me feel special, not in a retarded way, but like I'm an important part of his life
He's a real gentlemen, very sexy
He gives me my space, doesn't bother me... He knows the right things to say
Do I believe him, sometimes I do, and sometimes it's hard
Do I want to fall for him, I think I am starting to
He is showing me what Love is
I thought my heart, my love was gone
But he found it, it's just a matter of time
that he could be the one to open it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment