Thursday, January 14, 2010

Single/Alone

being single/alone is not what its crapped up to be..
why?
because you can have fun all you want, but your always going to be by yourself...
you can't sometimes have fun, because you have to take care of all them business and have responsibility
yes i may be independent and sometimes depend on family for help
but still alone
it sucks and sometimes it hurts
it hurts especially when someone stops you from doing what you want to do

you can't even have sex when you want to, even though sex is not always everything, but if you haven't had sex in 3 months = alone

but being alone...
you can see what is out there in life... = explore
i can still do whatever i want and go where ever I want and no one can stop me
because...
I just don't give a fuck anymore
I don't care what people think
I don't care what people say about me
I don't care if there is a porn that comes out with me in it
I DON'T give a FUCK

being single/alone is not whats its crapped up to be

No comments:

Post a Comment